Translate

Wednesday 26 October 2011

EMBOSSING AND A SKETCH

Hi again, 

One more from me then I am calling it a day!
This is a card which I made for my niece's birthday which is on Christmas Eve.  I worked to a lovely Sketch for the 'Everybody Art' Challenge using Milton & Co Christmas papers, but they do not look Christmassy, apart from being red.  The image is a Stitchy Bears digi image, and it is gorgeous!  So lovely to colour!  I thought I might struggle with the red.  It looks lovely glittered up too with the Stickles.  What would we do without our Stickles lol

The frame has been made with the Punch Around the Page Martha Stewart punch.  You will see the embossed circle (Nestabilities) peeping through by the doily too, Swiss dots is the embossing folder I used.  The flourish is a Magnolia die-cut, the leaves are made using the Martha Stewart 'branch' punch and the flowers are Prima craftables which I tinged with copics and glittered.



I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:

Thanks again for looking,

Judy x

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Judy! I am sure your niece will love it, the colour is rich and yummy!trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy, lovely layout.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Judy how very cute, great inage and conoring,

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, the image is darling and your coloring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining our challenge at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Judy, how cute is she, lovely rich colour too, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Judy.. I do love the Christmas feel to this birthday card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'embossing' challenge.
    Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card Judy - that image is adorable and I love the gorgeous red colours you have used. Your niece will love it. Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card judy.i love your red colours and the image is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, lovely layout and I love those flowers. Thanks for joining in with our emboss it challenge this week over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute card. love it

    thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope you join us next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete