Translate

Tuesday 20 December 2011

THINGS WITH WINGS

Hi everyone,

Well I think I am about there now, just a few bits and pieces to do and it really is feeling a lot like Christmas!

Tonight I have another Christmas Card to show you which I made for a friend.  I have used a selection of my lovely things on this card eg:  the Marianne  flourishes, flat back pearls, papers from my stash and Whimsy image.  Oh and not forgetting the copics, Martha Stewart punch and stickles of course.

 I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

I will be back shortly with another card,

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card on super soft colours, really lovely Judy!! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Judy.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image on an adorable card. Love the colors you've chosen. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion "Things with Wings" Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Judy, love the flourishes and soft colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card judy,the image is so beautiful and i love your delicate colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card...pretty image.

    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly.

    Fi GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunningly beautiful card and the colors are very delicately used.

    plastic cards
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunningly beautiful card and the colors are awesome.

    plastic cards
    plastic card

    ReplyDelete