Translate

Friday 13 January 2012

THE FLORIST PERHAPS?

And finally for this evening!

Another card this time using my new Bildmalarna stamp.  I just love this stamp!  My oldest item here is the Marianne creatables die-cut flourish.
I was inspired by four challenges here and think I have covered everthing to qualify.

These gorgeous papers are Papermania Midnight fairytale (these are new to me and I have just opened into them!)  The  image I have coloured with Copics and Promarkers. 



These are the four chalenges I would like to enter:

This is it for me now tonight, enjoy your weekend,

Judy x

12 comments:

  1. Hi Judy I love that flourish and the flowers looks great x
    Thanks for playing along in our "OUT WITH THE OLD" challenge over at Stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, the flowers are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, florist is good! Not had any of them so far. Love your card & all those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at an Oldie But A Goodie, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo pretty Judy,I love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colors... love your leaf flourishes and the roses... darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh this is stunning love the colours and those beautiful roses hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is afantastic card and I love those flourishes and use them a lot. the colours are fab
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohw such a gorgeous Card Judy, love the colours and the roses, also a lovely colourd stamp, it fits al so well together.

    Hugs Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous judy.the image is adorable and your colours and design are really pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very pretty and so delicate too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie challenge with this wonderful creation
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous sweet card. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete