Translate

Monday 16 January 2012

PEACHY TILDA DELIGHTS

Back again with my second card today.

Firstly though i do want to thank  you all for the lovely comments I am receiving and a huge welcome too to my new followers!

And it is one of my firm favourites!  Peachy Tilda (Magnolia) she never fails to delight me! I have stamped her onto a Spellbinders Nestabilities die-cut and coloured her with copics and promarkers.

These yummy  papers are called Midnight Fairytale by Papermania, they are so pretty and striking!  I am so pleased I got these.


In addition I have used cheesecloth, and a selection of Magnolia die-cuts, Martha Stewart punches and Marianne Creatable die-cuts.   The flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thanks for looking today,
Judy x
 

11 comments:

  1. So beautiful Judy, love that heart and those flowers are really gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw two of my favourite things - Tildas and lilac! Fab love your car Judy and you are very busy!! Forgot o say on my post on your last acrd congrats on your guest DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Judy, also the second time today, love this stamp, so much better than the last one LOL, and the papers are adorable, recently bought my first flowers from Wild Orchid, they are stunning.

    Love Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation Judy,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she's so cute. Your card is just darling
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhhh, my favorite colors. Absolutely love this beautiful card Judy. Your coloring is wonderful. The LO, dies, and cheesecloth make this one awesome card. Good luck in the challenges. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG beautiful, love the attention to detail and the colour choice. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month at LIIU, good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning judy.fab sweet tilda and your colours and flowers are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your flowertip Judy, much appreciated!

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh gorgeous card and details. Beautiful papers and Tilda. Well done!! Thanks for sharing in Let’s Ink It Up’s *Anything Goes* challenge and good luck !

    Hugzzz

    Tammy, LIIU DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Judy this is so pretty! I would have never thought of using cheesecloth as an element to a card, just brilliant. What a great color to choose for this card, thank you so much for joining in on our challenge this week at TPE!
    ~*Joni TPE DT

    ReplyDelete