Translate

Thursday 23 February 2012

TILDA'S FABULOUS BIRTHDAY

Hi folks

I can not believe it is Thursday evening already!  Where does the time go!  How lovely to see it a bit milder though!

Today I have a quick posting of a card topper I made using what must be one of my overall favourite images at the moment.  Tilda with Daisy.  I have coloured her with Copics.  

I have used a mixture of die-cuts and punches, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and lots of Stickles.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Truly Madly Crafty - Ribbona and Bling 

A huge welcome to my new followers too, and thank you for looking

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Judy,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun this is just gorgeous,the detail is so beautiful Hun,just love this Hun its brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love the beautiful Lavender and all the lovely lace and flowers. Gorgeous card hun
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this judy.your lilac and white colours are beautiful and gorgeous pretty tilda :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drop dead gorgeous Judy. Amazing coloring and fabulous details. You really created a masterpiece here my friend. "Hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet, Judy. Love the colours you used for this cutie pie. Beautiful layout and perfect embellished.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Judy,she is adoreable!
    Tthank you for joining in over at TMC and good luck.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete