Translate

Friday 16 March 2012

EASEL CARD

Hi folks

Another quick one from me.  I am still not hundred percent and just muddling through really, so this will need to be brief again. It is nothing to worry about just change in medication which is disageeing with me it seems.

An easel card made from Nestabilities die-cuts, using Magnolia Circus Tilda which I have coloured with Copics and Promarkers.  In addition I have several die-cuts , mainly Marianne Creatables I think.







and 


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thank you for looking, and a very happy weekend to you all, 

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! OooO I do hope you'll feel better soon. :( Hope the meds will kick in and adjust quickly.

    Well, your card is simply GORGEOUS~ I love the little round easel shape and then you manage to still decorate it so BEAUTIFULLY with so many pretty things! Love it!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Judy,such pretty colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy this is so pretty. I really really really love that Tilda she is so pretty and you have made her look gorgeous!! Have a good weekend hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Judy xxxx
    Hugs
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my such a lovely creation and great styling on the easel too, thank you for joining us for our Easel Card Challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so stunning judy.your shape and disecuts are really beautiufl and i love the colours and sweet tilda ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the shape and all your amazing die cuts. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us this month at Marianne Design Divas. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is awesome!!! wonderful card!! Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden, good luck, and hope to see you back again.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete