Translate

Saturday 26 May 2012

FAB FLOWERS EVERYWHERE!

Hi everyone

Today I have a nice and bright and cheerful card to match a lovely sunny day.  It is glorious here, and although I am in no way complaining but it is just a bit too hot to sit out, so here I am earlier than normal.

Magnolia Tilda stamp, coloured with Copics and Promarkers
Papers:  Marianne Creatable
Die-cuts:  Memory Box
Punches:  Martha Stewart 'Branch'
Flowers,Doilies and Cheesecloth from Ebay


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me Challenge - Fab Flowers
Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes
Delightful chllenges - Flowers everywhere
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge - Square
Midweek Magnolias Challenge - Romantic and Chic

Thanks for looking today and I hope your weekend is going well,

Judy x

11 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Judy... the image is fab.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hun,this is stunning love that image,and love that lace you have used,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Judy - so so pretty.

    Thanks for dropping in and leaving me a comment.

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is just precious! I love your color combination and your flowers! Thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenge Team this week!

    Hugs,
    Chriss -DT Member
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bright and cheery card, to match the weather! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Judy look at evrythign going on here!! its briliant and I love all the reds and that cutie little tilda, stunning my freind xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card.. Tilda is coloured to perfection.. Gorgeous papers and design.. Love it!! I came across your beautiful blog today!! you have Brillant makes.. I'm your newest followers! enjoy the sunshine Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee I mis the butterflydie from Tim, LOL!! Just kidding. Such a gorgeous colourful card Judy!! really faboulous. Love, Nicole PS I'll soon respoond to your mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful cad. thanks you for joining in at Midweek Magnolias.
    Teresa (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning judy.really love your colours and fab pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy, this is so precious, your layout, flowers, die cuts and that sweet Tilda make a perfect card. Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete