Translate

Friday 24 May 2013

DT card - SASSY STUDIOS - SPONSORING CRAFTS 4 ETERNITY CHALLENGE - Get into shape

Hi everyone

I am here today to share my DT card for Sassy Studio Designs who are sponsoring the
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge   where the theme is 'Ribbon'  Well this was just up my street.  And look at this lovely image I have used!  Love this !  I opted to make an Accordian Style Card again.  I have Joann  to thank for inspiring me with this shape.  I just love Joann's work.

Cheery Lyn die-cut
Nitwit papers
Sassy Studios image coloured with Copics
Flowers from Live and Love Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts
Items from stash and purchased locally









I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:



Do pop over and take a look at these lovely challenges with all the Design Team's inspiration, and also have a browse of the gorgeous selection of images available at Sassy Studios Designs

Thank you so much for looking today,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Judy, fabulous design and gorgeous image.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning card Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! Wonderful layout Judy! Yes, I do love these colors and you've colored the image beautifully. "Hugs" Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous coloring and image. Makes a fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, this is beyond fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous judy.really stunning design and I love your colours and sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete