Translate

Thursday 22 August 2013

DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAY CHALLENGE - ATC

Hi everyone 

I am here today to share my Design Team card I made for the  Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge We have a fun challenge for you this week entitled 'Create an ATC'.  All the details can be found on the Sassy Studio Bog here

Well, I sat thinking what I would do with an ATC, and this is what I came up with.  I created the ATC and then created a card for it to go on.  In fact I went a bit mad and created two ATC's.










 




Image coloured with Copics available at Sassy Studios
Machine Stitching

Items from stash

I do hope you find time to pop over to the  Challenge Blog , there is some lovely inspiration to be had from my very talented teamies and it would be fabulous if you could also play along and join in the Challenge.

Thank you for looking today,

Judy x

10 comments:

  1. Such a very effective design Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design....fab images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous way to display your beautiful ATCs!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Judy! Love the colours, and your machine stitching always adds an extra element of rich texture to your creations. Hugs, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow another amazing shaped card. Lovely colours and fabulous images xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another brilliantly designed card Judy, what a great idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning judy.really gorgeous design and papers and your card design is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, these are fabulous! Very cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant idea, love the stitching
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete