Translate

Thursday 5 September 2013

DARE TO BE SASSY THURSDAY CHALLENGE - Back to School

Hi everyone 

I am here today to share my Design Team card I made for the  Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge We have a challenge for you this week entitled 'Back to School'.  All the details can be found on the Sassy Studio Bog here

I never find this theme very easy, then I remembered this lovely image, it looks as though she is late and running to School. Well, we can make what we like of it really can't we! lol



Image coloured with Copics available at Sassy Studios
Machine Stitching
Items from stash

I do hope you find time to pop over to the  Challenge Blog , there is some lovely inspiration to be had from my very talented teamies and it would be fabulous if you could also play along and join in the Challenge.

Thank you for looking today,

Judy x

12 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Judy,fab colours and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, I love all the lace and the lilac

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog



    Have a great day!



    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous judy.beautiful lilac colours and i love the sassy image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love all of the soft purples and the gorgeous flowers and lace. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, how cute! Love all the purple, lace and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Judy, gorgeous image and my favourite colour.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgous card Judy. Love all the fabulous details and super sassy image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful Judy. The image is so sweet and I love all the gorgeous lacy layers.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and sweet card!!! Love purples, lace and flowers, hugs Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Judy....Just stopped by to thank you so much for the kind comments you left me. Your work is gorgeous.....so many pretty creations. Super cute image on this one, love the gorgeous colours and the pretty lace. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Judy! Love the girly and frilly lace and flowers! Gorgeous! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the beautiful lace and flowers
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete