Translate

Friday 27 September 2013

'SPLENDOUR OF FALL'




Hi everyone

I am here today with the first of two cards to post which I have made for the Challenge at The Shabby Tearoom
where the theme is 'Splendour of Fall'   This needed to be an Autumn themed card using apples.  This is the photo inspiration:


 I opted to make a card which was inspired my a lovely shaped card which Joann made.  Joann desperately needs votes for her application to the DT Call at Heartfelt Creations, so do pop over and see her work, and if you feel she deserves a vote I know she would be over the moon if you helped her out.  Personally I just love her work which can be found here:
Joann 

Apples?  Well I had to have a good old think here and eventually came up with this idea, after finding a photo on the Internet which I thought would work.


I wonder what you think? 

Thanks for looking,  I will be back in a jif with my second one.

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Ohh my, a beauty inside and out! Love the deep rich colors :) Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning judy.i love your design and colours and really gorgeous image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Judy, such a great idea to use a photograph.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Judy, love all of the wonderful layering and details : ) and how you frame that lovely image. So glad I popped in to take a look. Whoever receives this lovely card will be really delighted. xx

    ReplyDelete