Translate

Friday 31 January 2014

PLANTING SOME LOVE

Hi everyone

Today I have another card which I made some time ago to share using this lovely Topper bearing the image created by Elisabeth Bell.  I think it is called something like 'Planting some Love'.  I love Elisabeth Bell's creations, have several of her stamps and each and every one are so cute and stamp up so lovely.  Then I spotted these in Topper form (from the Hobby House I think) .  Well it goes without saying I could not resist.



Prima Papers
Flowers and embellishments  from Wild Orchid Craft
Cheery Lynn die-cuts
Machine Stitching
Items from stash

I would like to enter this into the Challenge at Ribbon Girl where the theme is 'Anything Goes' ( http://www.theribbongirlchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ )

Thanks for looking,

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. Lovely sweet card Judy - so many pretty details and elements. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy, sorry I've not been to visit for a while but Mr Blogger has been hiding your posts from me.
    Love this card. That is such a sweet EB topper and all the details are fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow Beautiful Judy!
    Grtz Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning hun,just adore it hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY WORD Judy...this is just GORGEOUS!! Your stitching, flowers, lace, dies but most of all your BEAUTIFUL colouring of this very sweet image!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They just keep getting better and better Judy. You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful talent. Lovely visit to your blog today : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful judy.gorgeous pretty image and colouring and your details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete