Translate

Saturday 15 February 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND CHALLENGE - BLUE AND WHITE

Hi everyone

Today sees the half way mark for the Challenge at CCAYR, which is entitled 'Blue and White'  .

I used another  image created by Artbymiran
which I coloured with copics.  






Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

Items from stash
Machine Stitching

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous card,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love blue & white as a combination. I'd like to say I'll be joining in but given the amount of things I am planning for this weekend I think it's unlikely! Am still trying to reply to your last e.mail! Have a great weekend hon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, this is gorgeous! the image is adorable and the layout looks stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Love your colors and all the details :)
    Hugs,Mi Ran xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and sweet card Judy!! Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Judy, Love all the layers and beautiful papers.. the image & design is Beautiful..great stitching too...Hugs may x x x

    ReplyDelete