Translate

Thursday 29 May 2014

COLLAGE AT LIVE AND LIVE CRAFTS CHALLENGE

Evening all,

Tonight I have a card to share with you which I have on my Facebook Page for sale.  (My Facebook Page can be found under the name of Inkypinkydelights - no surprises there eh! lol).

I loved making this card and using some of my lovely goodies from Live and Love Crafts together with this gorgeous image from Kraftyhands   I could not resist adding all that lovely Frantage and the shabby ribbons.  And, well I just love making the Shabby Chic style so I was in my element here.


I would like to enter it into the Challenge at Live and Love Crafts

As always, thanks for looking,

Judy x

13 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Judy, I love your image and fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real stunner Judy. I love the image and the design is beautifully embellished. So easy to have so much gorgeousness with LLC products.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING dear Judy!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely scrummy, Judy! Gorgeous feminine details and loving that image! Yum!
    Have a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Judy ! Love the image and the beautiful embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow i love this judy.stunning image and your design and soft colours are just amazing ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh.......wow......what a gorgeous card! So soft and pretty...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy this is just a yummy design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Judy you do shabby so well I love this card
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Judy,
    Hope you've been well. I thought it looked familiar, but no worries. :-) It's a beautiful card with delicious decos. Have a good weekend!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Judy,
    Hope you've been well. I thought it looked familiar, but no worries. :-) It's a beautiful card with delicious decos. Have a good weekend!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Judy I had to close my other blog down and start a new one due to hackers, I have also had to rejoin yours....please come and rejoin and join in for my candy...cheers, aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    Your creation is just gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. An absolutely fabulous collection of card Judy, could not pick a favourite.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete