Translate

Saturday 31 May 2014

SWEET STAMPIN' CHALLENGE - Fathers Day/Special male

Hi everyone

I am delighted to be back with another Design Team card to share which I made for the Challenge at  Sweet Stamping   The  theme to this Challenge is entitled  'Father's Day/Special male'   I opted to make for a special male and decided to use this owls' image which I coloured with Copics.  A mixture of items from my stash were used and I made the card blank myself.

There is a a lovely sponsor: 

Challenge Theme: Fathers Day/Special Man
Weekly: Di's Digis/Marianne Designs





Please do pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work here.  It is a lovely Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. What a great card - love this image and fab layout. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! Love the owls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Judy. The little owls are so cute, it's a great design, love the way you've softened the effect with the net...!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a darling card. well done..quite adorable.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Judy. I love the owls and the design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Judy, I love your adorable owls with their googly eyes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning judy..i love the colours and your owls are gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fab card, Judy! Two cute owls and love how you have used the clock die as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really cute card Judy
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete