Translate

Tuesday 15 July 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND Challenge - Mid month Inspiration

Hi everyone

Today sees the half way mark for the Challenge at CCAYR, which is entitled 'Non Traditional Colours. Well I have been so inspired recently by a lovely Envelope full of tags which Rebecca at http://www.paperprimrose.com/ made recently that I am totally hooked on this, but I actually make them in the form of a card.  You will be seeing more of these from me, believe me I am totally hooked!  They will be coming in different colours, and all shapes and sizes! Haha - Hey I am not joking!  The tags of course are detachable.



Papers & flowers from Live and Love Crafts

Items from stash
Machine Stitching

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. There is always so much to look at on your cards Judy, love them all ! Another gorgeous and very inspiring creation ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful,love the the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Judy, so soft and pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Judy I love this idea such beautiful colours
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning judy.your design is beautiful and i love the pretty lace and soft colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete