Translate

Friday 19 September 2014

CARDMAKER'S DELIGHTS and lost mojo!

Hi all,

MISSING - One Mojo!  If anyone sees my Mojo idling about can you give me a shout please!

This morning I have another card to share that I  made some time ago using the lovely Vintage Topper images from Cardmaker's Delights

The photo is pretty rubbish.  I am sorry for this.  However, I hope you can see the lovely image.  Another of the lovely girlies from the pack I so like.  I made a Trifold card and added a pocket where I popped apacket of Sweet Pea seeds in.  This one was for a friend's birthday last year.



Seriously, my Mojo has taken a hike, please send some inspiration my way!


Thank you  so much for looking.  I will be back again tomorrow, have a lovely day.

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Judy, gorgeous image and colours.
    I'm sure Mr Mojo is not far away.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning judt.fabulous card fold and i love the detailing and another gorgeous vintage image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Judy ! Love the shape... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a surprise present, combined. A lovely idea, and you've used a gorgeous colour palette here again. Well, I've only just got MY mojo back after a long absence. If I find yours on my travels, I'll be sure to pop it into a jiffy bag and post it up to you! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea... including a gift along with the card. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete