Translate

Saturday 20 September 2014

CARDMAKER'S DELIGHTS

Hi all,

This morning I have another card to share that I have made using the lovely Vintage Topper images from Cardmaker's Delights

I just love this pack of romantic couples images!  In face I am always torn which one to use because I like them all.

Again this is one I made last year.  Yes, I am gradually starting to make headway on sharing my saved photos.

You will see I have been raiding my store of embellishments from Live and Love Crafts too here.

 
Thank you  so much for looking, I will be back again tomorrow, have a lovely day.

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. They are lovely images Judy and lovely what you have done with this one.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW ! This is gorgeous Judy ! The embellishments and image are so beautiful ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this romantic card Judy. Would be perfect for a wedding or anniversary. The embellishments compliment the theme beautifully. Have a great weekend! Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous card judy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. A lovely image and your added texture, lace flowers etc are gorgeous... I want to reach out and touch this one!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Judy, such a beautiful image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Judy, I like the vintage image the lace all the flowers and the feathers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning judy.the vintage image is beautiful and i love your soft delicate colours and pretty details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your creations are simply amazing my friend! Love that vintage image and your entire card design and layout. Your embellies are the topping on the cake! xx

    ReplyDelete