Translate

Monday 29 September 2014

VINTAGE


Morning  all,


Monday morning again, and the start to another week.  The weeks sure are flying by quickly, it will be Christmas before we know it.

I think I feel a Vintage week coming on!  I have accumulated so many photos which have not been posted over the past few months, so this week will be a week of makes which I made some time ago.  

Gosh, this is like a trip down Memory Lane for me, I made this card simply ages ago.  the image is from Nicrane Designs I think and the die-cut is a Tim Holtz On the Edge die.
 


Whatever you have planned for today, I hope it goes well.

Thank you so much for looking.  

Have a lovely day,

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Stunning work as always Judy.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judy ! Love the image and the little calendar behind it... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL Judy!! I sure would love to be able to peek at your stash...so wonderful to have such GORGEOUS makes simply tucked away!!
    Take care dear "Queen of Shabby Chic"!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful judy.i love the sweet vintage image and gorgeous colours and flowers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love the vintage calendar, nice touch. As you know, I adore anything Vintage themed so I'll be keeping a special beady eye on your blog this week ;) Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Judy, gorgeous vintage image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete