Translate

Saturday 15 November 2014

CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ROUND CHALLENGE - midway inspiration

Hi everyone

Today sees the half way mark for the Challenge at CCAYR, which is entitled 'No Patterned Paper.  Well, I am not  in my comfort zone making CAS cards so I opted to go for embossing again.  I dug out my lovely Cheery Lynn Step Card die, cut the shape and then put it through my e-Bosser using an A4 Embossing Folder.  Loved the effect.  The snowflake and the top doiley die are both Tim Holtz, as are the trees.




Hobby House Topper bearing the image created by Sylvia Zet
Embossing Folders
Items from stash
Machine Stitching

Do pop over to the Challenge Blog at CCAYR,  and take a look at the talented Design Team's  lovely creations.  I do hope you can join in with this lovely Challenge. 

Thank you so much for looking,

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the WOW and all the lace and beautiful die cuts! Sweet image and lovely flowers too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Judy, I love all of the white with the little splashes of red.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card! Love the white on white effect and wonderful stepper card design. The flowers look beautiful too.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete