Translate

Tuesday 2 December 2014

KRAFTYHANDS AND NOOR DESIGNS UK

Morning all,

Today I am sharing another card using the goodies I have recently purchased from Tracey's online Shop called Noor Designs UK 
and using this lovely Topper from Kraftyhands
Actually this card I have made for my Mum.  She loves cats and isn't this such a cute kitten topper?

I really am loving using the Noor Designs dies and papers, they are a very similary quality to those at   Kraftyhands  
and lovely to work with.

I opted to use a layout I have used before.  You will be seeing more of this layout over the next few days as I really love the finished effect, and it is so simpleto make.  Really it is sometimes nice to let the dies and the papers lead the way, along with the image of course.  That is what I have done here.





Kraftyhands Topper 
Noor Spring Paper Bloc
Noor Designs Ice Crystal Snowflake die - Ice Crystal
Noor Designs  Border Die - Border Die

Flowers and cheesecoth  from Live and Love Crafts
The sparkle does not show on the photowhich is such a shame
Cheery Lynn die peeping through at the top
Items from stash.

Do pop over and take a look at Tracey Blog and also her  Shop an also the lovely shop at Kraftyhands   if you have time.

Thanks for looking today,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Judy, such an adorable topper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Judy ! Love the shape and looooooove the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute topper!! Love the design and of course the beautiful dies. I bet your Mum loved it!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Judy what a beautiful card I love the colour and the design of it.
    Take care xx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete