Translate

Saturday 14 March 2015

SYLVIA ZET Hobby House Topper

Hi all

And a very Happy Weekend to you.

I am here today to share a card I made using this gorgeous Hobby House Topper bearing the image which was designed by the very talented Sylvia Zet.

I went for the embossed look here, adding my Tim Holtz and Cheery Lynn dies, embellishments from Live and Love Crafts and also items from my stash.




Thanks for looking, and whatever you choose to do this weekend I hope it brings you pleasure.l

Judy x

10 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Judy ! Gorgeous embellishments as always ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Judy Another stunning card I love these topper's as there so easy to work with. and this card is out of this world I love all your embellishments and the design is wonderful.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, the embellies are just gorgeous. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Judy, a beautiful topper.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Judy. I love the sweet topper and all the fabulous pearl and lacy details of it all xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy this one is as beautiful as the first but has a delicate soft serene feel to it, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real beauty Judy! Love the image and gorgeous colour palette, the white fits so perfectly with the mauve. Great embossing too!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning, love this one too! Adorable image and all the details are just so gorgeous...love it!
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete