Translate

Tuesday 7 July 2015

KRAFTYHANDS CHALLENGE 'Wrap it up' (Gift Boxes)

Hi everyone,

I have a DT card to share today which I have made for the Challenge at Kraftyhands which is themed 'Wrap It Up '.

I had such fun altering this empty Pringles can and the 12 inch pack of Emporium of Curosities papers were just the ticket from  
Kraftyhands online shop


The embellishments were from Live and Love Crafts and anythng else came from my stash.

 



I do hope you have time to pop over and take a look at the very talented Design Team's work on the Kraftyhands  blog.  It is a fabulous Challenge, it would be great if you could join in.

As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

8 comments:

  1. What great and so pretty upcycling Judy, or might be recycling, I'm never sure which is which.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful gift tube Judy. The embellishments and paper are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation Judy ! So feminine and precious as always... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous creation Judy! I can't believe it's a Pringles can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning creation Judy. You do this so well. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Judy, so many fabulous details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Judy I did not realise that a Pringles box could look so good, what a fantastic and very beautiful transformation, those papers are stunning, the lace and embellishments are perfect, I love it, superb inspiration.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous creation Judy!! The papers look fab and you have embellished it beautifully!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete