Translate

Wednesday 22 July 2015

'ROMANTIQUE' AT KRAFTYHANDS - coming soon

Hi everyone,

It is my turn to post again today on Kraftyhands Blog at http://kraftyhands.blogspot.co.uk/.

I have made a couple of cards as a preview for the lovely 'Romantique' themed goodies that are to be launched soon.  The CD is available for pre-order as you will see here.  My preview is to show the lovely papers and toppers that will be coming out soon too from this lovely theme.  They really are a joy to use!  I am sure you will all love these as much as I do!  Do pop over to the shop and take a look at the lovely range of papers and toppers.  And I have to say these are of the finest quality.   
Kraftyhands online shop.
   



As always, thanks for looking, and have a great day!

Judy x

5 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Judy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super pretty Judy! I especially love the pearly heart. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous Judy ! So feminine and elegant... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so so gorgeous, they are both beautifully designed. Love the way you have picked out the blue in the easel card.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete