Translate

Monday 7 September 2015

PHOTO INSPIRATION AT LIVE AND LOVE CRAFTS


Hi everyone

For the first time in a long while I have made a card especially for a Challenge.  Actually I have made a few especially for individual Challenges which I hope to Blog over the next few days.  

Where do you get your inspiration from I wonder?  Inspiration for me comes from different directions, and this card came from the lovely Photo Inspiration at Live and Love Crafts.  What a lovely photo this is.  How could anyone not be inspired!




The image and most of the embellishments are from http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
and anything else is from my stash.  The image is from a sheet of Vintage Angels images.  I love this sheet, each and every one of the images are lovely.  There is lots of sparkle on this card but unfortunately the photo has not picked it up.

I would love to enter this into the Photo Inspiration Challenge at  http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-39-photo-inspiration-collage.html

As always, thanks for looking and I hope your day is going really well.

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,lovely design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an absolutely beautiful card Judy!! The image is gorgeous and I love the beautiful lace, tulle in fact I love it all!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy you have done it again this is amazing I love all your embellishments and your design is wonderful.
    You are one amazing crafter.
    Hugs
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy,
    Thanks; so glad you liked the collage and decided to play along with this month's LLC challenge.This is absolutely beautiful and a fantastic take on the inspiration collage. I also love this particular angel imag and your card is so pretty with all the laces and flowers. Take care; I'll reply soon when we've settled in. Still so muuuuuuch to do, and the big move is this coming Saturday!!!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete