Translate

Thursday 24 December 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS Vintage style

Morning everyone,

Can you believe it is now Chrtistmas Eve! 

Well, I am here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I loved making this card, and yes you will recognise the lovely Dutch Doobadoo star template again.  This template really has been the star of the show this year for me!  Can I use it for non Christmas cards to you think? Mmmmm, what do you think?  I just love it!

I am fairly sure that the image came from Live and Love Crafts.




Dutch Doobadoo Structure paste from Noor Designs Uk.
Joy die  at top left from Noor Designs UK
Magnolia border die.
flowers, shabby ribbon and cheesecloth from Live and Love Crafts (the papers could be from there too??)

All else from my stash.

Thank you so much for looking, and also for your lovely comments, not just now, but right through the year.  This just leaves me to reiterate my wish to you all for a very Merry Christmas.  Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Judy ! Merry Christmas to you too Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Judy. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Judy.
    Lovely vintage card again today.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Judy, a wonderful image and fabulous design.
    Merry Christmas.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, I'm playing catch up here. Your card is a masterpiece! Oh WOW, what more can be said than it is so stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Judy. You have certainly done it again with your vintage Christmas cards. Nice and festive with the vintage Santa image. Love all the embellishments.
    Very best wishes for 2016.
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete