Translate

Wednesday 16 December 2015

PENNY BLACK ALTERED GIFT BAG

Morning everyone

You may remember a couple of posts ago I rambled on with a story about a very happy Summer?  Well this is another panel which I have used.  This one was a de-embossed panel (well that is my name for it).  

My friend used this lovely Penny Black image.  Wen I did get onto stamping I think Penny Black images were probably oneof the first I used.  I gathered quite a collection of those lovely wooden stamps and looking at this here I am thinking I should dig them out again!



The bag itself is self explanatory really.  A few ribbon bows, some pom pom trim and an embossed panel.  And of coursefinished off withsome baubles.

As always, thanks for looking today,

Judy x 

4 comments:

  1. Another superb gift bag Judy ! Love the baubles ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning gift bag Judy, this one has such a gorgeous festive feel! I think you should definitely dig out those lovely PB stamps and give them another airing!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another stunner Judy, I really like the idea of adding baubles to the bag, so why didn't I think of that? Fabulous design and pom pom trim.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beauty Judy. Cute little PB hedgie too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete