Translate

Wednesday 9 December 2015

WISH UPON A STAR

Morning everyone

This morning I have another card I made a little while ago.  I have used this lovely star template from Dutch Doobadoo (available from Noor Designs UK) so much this Christmas.  I just love it!  The dies are Joy dies and again available from Noor Designs UK, as is the structure paste.  

The image is a Hobby House topper and the image was created by Mo Manning.  Cute eh!

The embellishments came from Live and Love Crafts and from my stash.




Thanks for looking today,

Judy x

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable Judy ! Love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! love the fabulous design Judy and traditional Christmas colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful festive card Judy, I do love a Mo image! Lovely design and colour combo too!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Judy, an adorable image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great design, I love the image and all your fab detail, lovely!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Judy. I think this image is so cute and your design is gorgeous as are your embellishments. Absolutely love it.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy i love this, it is one of my favourite images of all time and you have just used it perfectly. the dies and embellishments are all just perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Judy, this is divine!! The topper is beautiful and I love the layout and fabulous embellishments!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so beautiful Judy. Everything about it is gorgeous, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete