Translate

Tuesday 14 June 2016

WE LOVE VINTAGE

Back again!

Right, here is the second post today.  If you would like to see the first post please just scroll down.

This time I have made another card for the lovely Challenge over at http://wlvc.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-70-en-random-winnaar-69.html

I just fancied doing it!  The challenge theme is 'vintage' and butterflies.  Well I enjoyed making one the other day so much I got carried away and made another one.  I love butterflies, and it is ages since I used them on a card, once I got started  there was no stopping me.  The punch I used is an old one and one that I tend to reach for whenever I need a butterfly.


The shape is one which I used to make such a lot.  It is simply a square card but I cut 3 inches off the front and overlapped the image slightly.  Here is a photo of the inside to try and explain:

 
I think I should maybe make some more shaped cards yes?  We all like a change now and again don't we?

The papers were from Live and Love Crafts as were the flowers (apart from the pink one which was from Noor Designs UK).  In addition the Rosette Ribbon and Shabby ribbon were both from Live and Love Crafts.  The Tulle trim was from Noor designs UK  and everything else came from my stash.

Again, I inked the edges, and the die-cut is from a Sweet Dixie heart die.  You would never know would you?  It is such a pretty die and so useful.

I would like to enter this into the Challenge at http://wlvc.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/challenge-70-en-random-winnaar-69.html

Thanks for looking 

Judy x

7 comments:

  1. Have looks at your recent posts Judy and all work is lovely, apols for the lack of visits as having a bit of a relapse and typing a challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you made and thanks for playing along with us at WLVC.

    Hugs Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy for your comment on my blog! I think you've seen my butterfly on the WLVC blog! That's why I visit your blog and your card with the butterfly's is also beautiful and lovely Vintage! I follow your blog to and thanks again!!!
    xx Gerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this....I really do This looks so beautiful, so lovely.....Thanx for making this for our challenge at WLVC and we LOVE to see you back soon. xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, those little rolled roses in the corners are adorable! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card Judy, thank for joining us by WLVC.
    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy dank je wel om volger te worden op mijn blog. Ik ga jou ook volgen hoor ... wat een prachtige creaties allemaal ! Ik hou van jouw stijl. De rolroosjes en vlinders zijn ook prachtig !
    Liefs, Odette.

    ReplyDelete