Translate

Sunday 5 March 2017

Crafteezee Collection - In the Garden - Part Two

Hello again everyone 

I am here again today with the second part of my post continuing some more inspiration using the lovely Crafteezee Collection.


So, my previous post showed this card and this post shows what I then went on to do with it:






I used the front of the card as a topper which formed the base of my Altered Album:




And some close ups:







The lace, additional flowers and nib in the centre of the butterfly all came from  http://www.noordesign-shop.co.uk/








The metal leaves came from the  Art Deco Crafteezee Collection.

I will list the additional  links below.

The additional papers came from my stash.



Thanks for stopping by and happy Crafting

Judy

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning, too, Judy!! Your design is fabulous!! I really love that lace with the flowers!! It's so amazing!! Gorgeous, gorgeous album!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Judy! I love all the beautiful embellishments and your design is pure elegance.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete