Translate

Wednesday 7 June 2017

ELEGANT LADIES TAG CARD

Hi everyone,

Yes a mid week post for a change!

I am sharing another creation made using the Crafteezee Elegant Ladies Collection. This time it is a tag shaped card and co-ordinating card bag.  

This type of bag is my own idea although I am sure it will have been done before.  It is made from a paper bag (one with a gusset).  I got to thinking it would be nice to have a bag to present a card in as a change from a box or envelope.  There is a pocket at the front too which I think would be good with some tags added or great for a gift voucher.  My difficulty here was keeping it simple.  I really had to smack my hands to stop embellishing it!  But I wanted to keep it simple so it will fit inside a jiffy bag without being too bulky.  I am quite hooked on making these and have made more, plus it will come as no surprise to hear I have done more elaborate ones too for the occasion when it is to be hand delivered.   lol






The papers are Maja Sofiero which were in the Collection and I have added items from my stash.

As always, thanks for looking.

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. Wow Judy fantastic creation again and so beautiful soft colors. I love the laces and elegant bows. The papers are looking great too.
    Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a gorgeous set this is!! The tag is stunning!! I love the colors and details!! The image is beautiful!! And the matching bag is perfect!! Love these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, love those trailing pearls x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm this is simple!!!? It's absolutely gorgeous Judy and so beautifully embellished! Love the idea of presenting the card in a gift bag!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW another amazing make or should I say makes! I am a real fan of these bags and am so lucky to have one from you:). Once again you have excelled with the beautiful embellishments and the tag is stunning!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Judy this is another beautiful project. What a lovely idea to do the bag too. You certainly know how to decorate a card. I love the trailing leaves. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete