Translate

Sunday 4 June 2017

ELEGANT LADIES

Hi everyone,

I hope your weekend is going well.

I have one or two photos left to show you of things Imade using the Crafteezee Elegant Ladies Collection.  Here we see I made another sort of criss cross style gift bag with detachable tags.  I love making those and as I said before, it is one of my favourite layouts which I come back to again and again.  


The papers are Maja Sofiero which were in the Collection and I have added items from my stash.

As always, thanks for looking, and Happy Weekend.

Judy x

6 comments:

  1. A quick scroll down tells me you are still making beautiful creations Judy.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Judy, this is so elegant and stunning!! I love the laces and trim you used!! The flowers are beautiful!! What a gorgeous card this is!! I love every single detail!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty gift bag x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout again Judy, very elegant card design and your laces and flowers are so special as always. I love it.
    Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful gift bag Judy! Love all the gorgeous laces, flowers and pearls, in fact everything about it!
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is beautiful and I love the design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete