Translate

Friday 23 June 2017

FUSSY & FANCY CHALLENGE - Dies and Punches

Hi everyone

Today sees the start of another Challenge at http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


It is Nasthalie's turn to host this challenge and the chosen theme is 'Dies and punches '.  


I opted to make a card with two inside pockets.  This is very much another card made from my stash.   I forgot to write down the name of the papers used but from memory I think they were Lemoncraft.  I must admit I love Lemoncraft papers! 





The dies used were a Spellbinders Window die and JOY dies which I purchased from Noor Design UK and most of the embellishments were from Noor Design Uk too.


And the inside, which shows two pockets:






It would be lovely if you had time to pop over and see the Design Team's beautiful inspiration and even better if you fancy joining in with the challenge. (http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ )


As always, thanks for looking,


Judy x

9 comments:

  1. What a super project Judy, great use of your dies and how nice that the design carries through to the inside.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card design again Judy. I like the window scene and the flowers around. The lace is my favourite, it looks so elegant.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, Judy!! I love the window scene you've created!! The flowers and details are perfect!! The inside is gorgeous, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card and I love the pockets inside x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous! Wonderful design Judy, love the flowers, die cuts and lace. Have a great weekend
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous, as always Judy...Many thanks for my birthday card, I love it to bits!
    Wendy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful inside and out! Love the colours, gorgeous papers and fabulous design.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there my friend!! I'm SO SORRY that I haven't been around lately...I've been having a fine scroll through all you GORGEOUS work...ALL simply stunning!!! This pocket card is simply fabulous...love the design, embellies and gorgeous extras...beautifully done! Have a wonderful week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful creation. I love the way you,ve used your dies and such pretty colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete