Translate

Tuesday 24 October 2017

SYLVIA ZET - HOBBY HOUSE TOPPER

Hi everyone

I am back today with a card to share using a lovely image created by Sylvia Zet in the form of a Hobby House Topper.  I absolutely love this image.  Again I have used items from Noor Design Uk and Wild Orchid Crafts.  Anything else is from my stash.

I tried a little different layout on this card and must confess I will be doing this again as I love it.  It was one that just sort of happened, if you know what I mean.




Thanks for stopping by,

Judy x

4 comments:

  1. Another stunning christmas design with this lovely Topper, so sweet the little girls. Fantastic arrangement of lace, roses and bows.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous christmas card Judy and I do love the Sylvia Zet topper xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! The image is so sweet and colored beautifully!! The details you added are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete