Translate

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Anything Goes at CHRISTMAS AT SWEET STAMPIN'

Hi everyone

I am so delighted to be here today to share my card for  http://christmasatsweetstampinchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/.  Full details can be found by clicking the above link.


As always,  it is the easiest theme ever - Anything Goes Christmas! 


So, here is what I made.   This time it is another Paper Bag Card.  I am so pleased that Karina (who is on the Dt for Noor Design UK) shared a tutorial on her Blog some months ago.  Since that day I have been hooked on making these!


The papers are from a pack called 'Cricket on the Heath' by Lemoncraft I think? The Shabby white embellishments were from Noor Design UK, as was the Dutch Doobadoo Structure Paste which has been used to tinge the embellishments.  Love this stuff!  The dies all came from Noor Design UK.  




The detachable tag from the side:





And the inside



It would be lovely if you could find time to pop over and see the amazing work of the Design Team, and even better if you were to take part in the Challenge.

As always, thanks for looking,


Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is absolutely amazing, Judy!! I love the design!! The details you added are stunning!! I love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always! Love that vintage Santa and your design is so beautiful!
    hugs
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, so much work has obviously gone into this x

    ReplyDelete