Translate

Friday 1 June 2012

BRANCHING OUT WITH MINT AND PINK

Hi folks

Well it took me ages to get into the mood for crafting today, but once I got started there was no stopping me.  Firstly I sat browsing the Blogs, found a few Challenges I would like to enter and then off I went from there.  And for once, it worked, my Mojo materialised from nowhere!

Die-cuts: Memory Box
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Magnolia Tilda coloured with Copics and Promarkers
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Machine Stitched
Doily, cheesecloth, Stickles and pearls from Ebay

I was inspired by the following challenges:

4 Crafty chicks Challenge - Branch out'

Here's to a very happy weekend to everyone, and lets hope the weather is kind to us all.
I will be back in a jif with my second posting today.

Thanks for looking,

Judy x

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, Judy!! I just love the colours and all those beautiful flowers. WOW!!! Good luck with the challenges!! Love, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Judy, love these colours together and I love those flowers. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy, your card is just darling!! I love the square doily that you used and how you added the branches on top of it! Thank you for joining the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and stAnglar Challenge. I hope you join us again soon! Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing once again Judy you have me in awe of your talent, thanks for playing our challenge....way to go!

    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, absolutely STUNNING!! The colors are gorgeous and I love the embossing folder and flowers you used. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful!! stunning card!! =)

    thanks for joining us this week at magnoliahaaste!!
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous judy.i love your beautiful colours and stunning image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That wonderfully embossed tree has created a gorgeous background - I might have to get this! :)

    Beautiful card, love all the colours, image and everything on this :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, just beautiful Judy! I love that gorgeous embossed bg and the colours are just divine! Fabulous card. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done, love the papers, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats girlie from us at 4 CC! Wahooo!!!

    ReplyDelete