Translate

Monday 7 April 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award Nominations

Hi everyone! 

Diana Petrillo, over at http://dpetrillo.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/liebster-award-nominations.html, has very kindly nominated me for a Liebster Award. This award helps bring awareness to blogs with less than 300 followers through a chain-mail-like, Q&A scenario. Normally, like Diana  I am not a chain-mail kinda girl, but this is a friendly, pass-it-forward kind of gesture that encourages support for one another and relationship with other bloggers. I feel it would be very unfair to say no to that, especially when I have so many lovely followers.



Thank you so much for nominating me, Diana, I feel so honoured.

 Rules for participating in the Liebster Award:

  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and answer the questions they presented;
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you;
  • Copy & paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog;
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. Create a new list of 11 questions for them; and
  • Inform them of their nomination.

Here are Diana's Questions for Me:

1. Favorite hobby? 
Well, that is easy isn't it, it has to be Papercrafting of course.

2. Dream job?

I don't have a dream job

3. Do you have any pets and what are their names?
We have one adorable Springer Spaniel called Monty.

4. Favorite teacher and why?
I don't have one.  Sorry!

5. What was your most meaningful spiritual experience?
Not a clue!  I am not doing very well here am I!lol  Hey but I am trying!

6. Favorite food?
This is a better one.  Mmmm, I don't think I have a favourite though although i do like prawns!

7. What does your favorite outfit look like?
Favourite outfit?  Something smart but comfortable to wear and slimming -  probably a size smaller than I wear now!

8. What was your last home decor purchase?

This one is easy.  We have just decorated our bedroom, the last thing I purchased was a Shabby Chic Waste Bin.  It is the nearest I could come to a Shabby Chic bedroom

9. What is your best/favorite photography tip?
Probably thinking about trying a Light Tent.  That has helped me a lot.


10. How often do you vacuum?!
Having a Springer Spaniel, it is every day, sometimes more.

11. Favorite American city and why?
I have never been to USA so have no idea.


My five nominations for the Liebster Award 
Joann (Castlepark Designs)
BETH (Contagious Crafts)
Catherine (le coin de Catherine)
Lisa  (One Happy Little Crafter)
Gail  (Lacey Lassie)

Would you drop by these lovely blogs and say hello? Maybe even follow them too.   Today's a good day to be kind and generous, dontcha think?

My Questions 
1. What aspect of your hobby do you enjoy the most?
2. Do you have a favourite Colour?
3. What do you enjoy cooking the most?
4. What do you do to relax?
5. Do you have anything you save or collect?
6. Favorite drink?
7. What do you like to shop for most?
8. How long have you had your Blog?
9. What is your best crafty tip?
10.Do you have a favourite Craft Shop?
11.  What do you do with the cards you make?



Thanks for looking

Judy x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Judy. Very well deserved.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, your cards have been an inspiration to me. Thank you for the nomination! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations on your nomination, Judy! And well done answering all those questions! :) xx

    ReplyDelete